Volunteer Registration Form
Crime Stoppers succeeds through strong partnerships with the police, the media and the community.
Without the support of the public, Crime Stoppers cannot exist. In 2019, we attended over 60 local events throughout the Lower Mainland. Since the inception of our “See Something, Say Something” School program in 2014, we have presented to over 35,000 students.
In order to continue promoting and sharing the Crime Stoppers message in the Metro Vancouver area, we need help.
If you are passionate about your community and dedicated to creating a safer place to live and work, WE NEED YOU!
Members of the general public, seniors, as well as current university or college students who are eager to spread the Crime Stoppers message at local community events and school presentations throughout the year are needed.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability to maintain a security clearance.
- Completion of high school.
- Read and write English.
- Able to make a 12-month commitment.
- Able to attend an orientation/training session.
- Able to provide two references.
Volunteer Qualifications and Assets:
- Knowledge of another language that is commonly used in the Metro Vancouver area would be an asset. This includes Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese, Punjabi, Hindi, Tagalog, etc.
- Possess strong oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills.